Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu Road, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
4.1/5 (186 reviews)
An authentic resort in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam
Close to the bustle and excitement of the city, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. The hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Business @ Sheraton (Best Seller)
Seal the great deal at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel and enjoy our special package with excellent benefits includes:
- Late check-out until 3:00 PM (upon availability)
- Complimentary American Buffet Breakfast at Oven D’or restaurant
- Complimentary In-Room High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary 4 pieces of Laundry per day (Non-accumulative)
Rates start from USD125++. This offer is available from now till December 31, 2016.Book This Offer
HANOI SUMMER ESCAPE
Summer is just around the corner! Get yourself ready for the most exciting season of the year. Book your stay with us now to escape from the busy life and enjoy our exclusive Summer Escape offer:
- Complimentary Breakfast at Oven D’or Restaurant
- Complimentary daily scheduled Shuttle Bus to the City center
- 50% discount on Lunch buffet at Oven D’or Restaurant
- 25% discount on Dinner buffet at Oven D’or Restaurant or Dinner at Hemispheres Restaurant
- 25% on Laundry Services
- 25% on Body treatment at Lotus Relaxation Center
Rate starts from USD80++ per night.
Booking dates: June 6 - August 31, 2016
Stay dates: June 6 - August 31, 2016
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 186 verified guest reviews
82%of our guests
recommend this hotel
As many have noted, the hotel is rather dated. But it is very well-maintained. Location-wise, it is some distance away from the Old Quarter and other main attractions, but the hotel does provide a complimentary shuttle to various locations in the city at three scheduled times, which we found useful. The hotel faces West Lake, and the view from its rooms and Executive Lounge is quite impressive. On a clear day, you can watch the sunset – nice!
The free-form swimming pool, together with the surrounding garden, offers a resort-feel to the hotel. We rather enjoyed leaving the town centre at the end of a day of sightseeing and shopping and returning to this sanctuary.
Breakfast at the Oven D’Or Restaurant is good. We were particularly impressed with their selection of pastries, and the pho station. There is also a small but nice selection of Vietnamese foods. The selection of hors doeuvres served during Evening Cocktails at the Executive Lounge was generous, and quite tasty, by any standards.
Overall, the staff is attentive and friendly.
We stayed 5 nights, didn’t get a suite upgrade, and our room wasn’t the most spacious. And while the style is really rather dated, our room was cosy, everything worked, the view was very pleasant, and after a few days, it grew on us!
- Check-in time is 3:00PM
- Check-out time is 12:00PM
- 299 Guest Rooms
- Conferencing and Meeting Facilities
- Wedding Venues
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Lotus Relaxation Center
- Transportation and Limousine Service
- Link @Sheraton
Enviably situated next to West Lake and its verdant gardens, elegant boutiques, and endless entertainment options, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is at the heart of Vietnam’s timeless capital.
This historical district offers a broad range of architectural styles, ancient temples, international restaurants, museums, and art galleries. Spend a sun-filled afternoon strolling through sprawling markets, where open-air food stalls and luxury boutiques vie for the eye.
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- Flower Market
- Hanoi Grand Theater
- Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hochiminh Mausoleum
- Presidental Palace
- Temple of Literature
- West Lake
How To Get Here
Discover the extraordinary cuisine at our restaurants and bar
Savour a superb meal at one of our four restaurants and lounges, each offering a stylish atmosphere, exceptional fare, and great company. An enticing array of Vietnamese, Asian and Western culinary specialities keeps each meal exciting and fresh.
- Oven D'or Restaurant
- Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Maximize Meetings at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
The Sheraton Hanoi Hotel brings seamless service, state-of-the-art amenities, and sophisticated style to new heights in each of our ten uniquely appointed venues.
Wireless High Speed Internet Access, a superb sound system, LCD projectors, and technical support are available around-the-clock. Our catering and banquet team will furnish everything you need for a customised culinary experience allowing you to set the tone to suit your tastes and budget.
- 10 versatile spaces - spanning 861 square meters
- The pillarless Song Hong Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 430 guests for a sit-down dinner or 600 for a reception
- The Song Da Complete with natural light flooding the easily flexible space
- Both foyers connect to the serene courtyard - an ideal setting for al fresco break
- Hotel’s outdoor terraces - including Lakeside Garden, Bar Déjà Vu Terrace, and Westlake Terrace - for hosting an outdoor affair with sweeping views as a stunning backdrop to any event.
- High Speed Internet Access in Meeting Spaces
- Themed Event Packages