Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu Road, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
4.1/5 (184 reviews)
An authentic resort in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam
Close to the bustle and excitement of the city, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. The hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Business @ Sheraton (Best Seller)
Seal the great deal at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel and enjoy our special package with excellent benefits includes:
- Late check-out until 3:00 PM (upon availability)
- Complimentary American Buffet Breakfast at Oven D’or restaurant
- Complimentary In-Room High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary 4 pieces of Laundry per day (Non-accumulative)
Rates start from USD125. This offer is available from now till December 31, 2016.
Book online or call 84 4 3719 9000 to make a reservation today!
*Rate are subject to 7% service charge and 10% VATBook This Offer
Smart Choice Ahead
Spent every VND30,000,000 net on meeting and catering offets, get 01 Night Deluxe Room inclusive of American buffet Breakfast for two persons.
- Full day: VND720,000/person
- Half day: VND600,000/person
Packages are included of:
- Morning and Afternoon Hanoian's style coffee break for Full day
- Morning or Afternoon Hanoian's style coffee break for Half day
- Lunch: VND550,000/person (included 1 beer or soft drink)
- Dinner: VND650,000/person (included 1 beer or soft drink)
*Rates are subject to 7% service charge and 10% VAT tax.
This offer is valid for new bookings made by August 31, 2016 for events from now until September 20, 2016, minimum 30 guests. Terms and Conditions apply.
More information at www.sheratonhanoi.com/meetingoffers or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 184 verified guest reviews
82%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I was upgraded an Executive suite.
My suite which was located right next to the club lounge was not super contemporary, but very comfortable, upkept and spacious.
The hotel location is not walking distance to the old quarter, though the hotel provides shuttle bus services to and from the city. Metered taxi are plenty and very reasonable.
The gym is a good size with all kinds of cardio machines, free weight and a large stretch area.
Being a SPG platinum member, I was able to sample breakfast free at either the lounge or at Oven D'or Restaurant at the lobby level. Both were very good, though the lounge breakfast offer needs a little more variety of cold cuts, egg dishes and sausages/bacons.
Evening cocktails also offered free at the lounge and at the Chime Bar. The Chime Bar offers all kinds of tapas. They were delicious.
Most importantly, everyone in the hotel has a can-do attitude....very impressed.
- Check-in time is 3:00PM
- Check-out time is 12:00PM
- 299 Guest Rooms
- Conferencing and Meeting Facilities
- Wedding Venues
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Lotus Relaxation Center
- Transportation and Limousine Service
- Link @Sheraton
Enviably situated next to West Lake and its verdant gardens, elegant boutiques, and endless entertainment options, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is at the heart of Vietnam’s timeless capital.
This historical district offers a broad range of architectural styles, ancient temples, international restaurants, museums, and art galleries. Spend a sun-filled afternoon strolling through sprawling markets, where open-air food stalls and luxury boutiques vie for the eye.
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- Flower Market
- Hanoi Grand Theater
- Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hochiminh Mausoleum
- Presidental Palace
- Temple of Literature
- West Lake
How To Get Here
Discover the extraordinary cuisine at our restaurants and bar
Savour a superb meal at one of our four restaurants and lounges, each offering a stylish atmosphere, exceptional fare, and great company. An enticing array of Vietnamese, Asian and Western culinary specialities keeps each meal exciting and fresh.
- Oven D'or Restaurant
- Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Maximize Meetings at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
The Sheraton Hanoi Hotel brings seamless service, state-of-the-art amenities, and sophisticated style to new heights in each of our ten uniquely appointed venues.
Wireless High Speed Internet Access, a superb sound system, LCD projectors, and technical support are available around-the-clock. Our catering and banquet team will furnish everything you need for a customised culinary experience allowing you to set the tone to suit your tastes and budget.
- 10 versatile spaces - spanning 861 square meters
- The pillarless Song Hong Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 430 guests for a sit-down dinner or 600 for a reception
- The Song Da Complete with natural light flooding the easily flexible space
- Both foyers connect to the serene courtyard - an ideal setting for al fresco break
- Hotel’s outdoor terraces - including Lakeside Garden, Bar Déjà Vu Terrace, and Westlake Terrace - for hosting an outdoor affair with sweeping views as a stunning backdrop to any event.
- High Speed Internet Access in Meeting Spaces
- Themed Event Packages